The Floki Team is thrilled to announce a major milestone toward the launch of the hottest play-to-earn project in crypto: Valhalla. As of May 2nd, 2022, the Alpha Battle Arena portion of the game is now available to the public.
This means now anyone who wants to can enjoy this exciting portion of the game and support the development of Valhalla through reporting bugs and giving feedback to the Valhalla Team. The Valhalla Battle Arena features strategic, turn-based combat and an addictive leveling system sure to attract new and seasoned gamers for years to come.
This update also revealed a new playable Vera: the enigmatic and powerful Hushroom.
The Floki community now anxiously awaits further Valhalla patches ahead of the expected release of the full game this year (2022). Up next, the Valhalla Team plans to release the guild system, which will bring an exciting and much-anticipated social element to Valhalla.
How Do I Play?
How to play Valhalla on the Optimism Goerli Testnet:
1. Add the Metamask browser extension (https://metamask.io/). A new wallet to test is advised.
2. Add the Goerli Network to your wallet, using the following link: https://chainlist.org/chain/420
3. Go to https://faucet.paradigm.xyz/ to claim test tokens to play the alpha (check the box ‘Drip on additional networks’!)
4. Make sure to switch to the Optimism Goerli Testnet in Metamask.
Once you’re done following the steps above, go to Valhalla.game and hit “PLAY”
How to play PvP:
1. Go to our battle arena prototype at Valhalla.game
2. Both players need to be logged in and click on “VS Friend” at the bottom right corner.
3. Both need to send a request to the wallet address of the other player.
4. Both players need to click “YES” once the challenge is sent to accept the battle.
It’s that simple. Now loaded with test tokens, you can enter Valhalla and get an early taste of the most exciting play-to-earn metaverse project in crypto. Skol, viking!